Saturday, March 10, 2007

Spain


We got up really early one morning to see the sunrise over Murcia, Spain. We had to walk a little ways from our hotel as we were on the bay side and the sun was rising over the Mediterranean. It was a cool morning, but as the sun came up, I decided to jump into the water. I went to Spain with full intentions of swimming in the Mediterranean, and my friend Enma jumped right in with me! The water is so clear, so beautiful!




We went over to Granada and visited the Alhambra Palace. I have found that each country I visit is so different and unique from eachother, Spain did not disappoint me. The sultan's palace was on top of the Sierra Hills overlooking Granada.






We spent as much time in the sun as we could before heading back to the gloomy weather of Germany. And of course, I ate as much seafood as possible. We tried everything, even the ones with tentacles, chewy!

2 comments:

Hal and Anna said...

YEA!!! You're back!!! We missed your blogging.

We were in SL this weekend, painting my parent's livingroom. It was fun, but I got lonesome for the SL girls, especially you. Wished you were there to have coffee with and talk...

Hugs to you.... and Happy birthday a little early!
LOVE YOU!!!!!!!
Anna

Unknown said...

MMMMM... that's some authentic calamari! You're braver then me dear!
Love!
Missy